mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS Vote_lcapBEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS Voting_barBEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS Vote_lcapBEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS Voting_barBEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sammymcc

BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS Empty
PostSubject: BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS   BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:44 am

Adorable white with black patches.injections, fleed and wormed up to date. bouncy but great with kids hes not knocked my 2 year old over yet or chewed anything. its my friends dog and his been made homeless with the dog so hes selling to give the dog a stable family life. i would keep him but i've 2 dogs already. He's really friendly and micro chipped with full papers. He's quite bouncy but doesn't jump fences. walks with or without lead even with us and hes only been here about a week! know's basic comand's and has not messed in my house once and does not come in my living room so i'd say he's house trained

200ovno considered. thanks

oh yeah i can only send pic's via mobi so email sammy-lou8@live.co.uk with ur number and ill send a pic, better yet if your local why not come see him! NUTTEL
Back to top Go down

BEAUTIFUL STAFFY PUPPY WITH PAPERS
Page 1 of 1