mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
anyone been sterilized Vote_lcapanyone been sterilized Voting_baranyone been sterilized Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
anyone been sterilized Vote_lcapanyone been sterilized Voting_baranyone been sterilized Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
anyone been sterilized EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
anyone been sterilized EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
anyone been sterilized EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
anyone been sterilized EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
anyone been sterilized EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
anyone been sterilized EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
anyone been sterilized EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
anyone been sterilized EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
anyone been sterilized EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

anyone been sterilized

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sara
forum helper
sara

anyone been sterilized Empty
PostSubject: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:52 am

???
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:56 am

ask me in 3 months.x
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:59 am

i asked to be steralised in 2007 after i had my third child and i was only 22 but they wouldnt not even on the grounds of ive had enuff children ! i was disapointed im now 24 with still 3 children luckly lol what wouldn any one surgest i could do as now you have to be over 30 to be sterilised ? x
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:59 am

i asked to be steralised in 2007 after i had my third child and i was only 22 but they wouldnt not even on the grounds of ive had enuff children ! i was disapointed im now 24 with still 3 children luckly lol what wouldn any one surgest i could do as now you have to be over 30 to be sterilised ? x
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:01 am

am not sure tbh, where i live u don't have to be a certain age to be sterilised. my sis was sterilised at 29 ( offered an appt at 28 ) after only 2 children.xx
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:05 am

wow realy lucky lady i must say i think altho im 24 i have 3 children so now just want to enjoy them for now and go off to college to further my education and be abkle to give my 3 children the best i can. x
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:06 am

i would have thought just keep asking for appts about it - eventually they will realise that ur mind is made up.xx
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:09 am

thank you i shall try and sucseed lol x
Back to top Go down
sara
forum helper
sara

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:27 am

i havent been done either i tried but coz i was under 30 and only had 2 kids they wudnt do thankfully they didnt as i split from ex and got dp now and we hav lily-mae 2gether.but with 4 between us now we dont want anymore so thinking of goin bck doc 2 ref me and this time im not leaving hospital untill i get an appointment

i agree keep goin bk hun and trying.
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:31 am

oh bless ya hun yh now im single i deffo dont need any more lil uns lol yh u sound like me determined lol x
Back to top Go down
sara
forum helper
sara

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:33 am

yea i am.my body wudnt take another and there is no way id cope with another.
dont tell them ur single tho otherwise they wont do it
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:37 am

will they not , how silly is that i dont think it matters do you?x
Back to top Go down
sara
forum helper
sara

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:41 am

no it doesnt.
my bro's new partner is nearly 40 with 2 kids aged 10 and 16 and she went 2 see and they wudnt do her coz in a new realtionship between them theyv got 5 kids oldest 16 youngest hmm nearly 2.i think u no urself wot u want and they sud just do it
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:44 am

yh very ture it dosnt matter what age you are if ur single or married its ur choice after all we are all human and sure no what we all want outa life x
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:09 am

l agree. But guess they must have their silly rules and policies. Just gotta play em at their own game. Keep going back and hopefully they'll realise in time and give in.
I only have the one so would not go for it. Would like Daniyah to have a brother or sister maybe when she is 3 or so. Wouldnt be able to cope if we had one now, way too soon.
Hey have any of you ladies thought of asking your fella's to get the snip? Just something thats popped into my mind. x
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:13 am

i have read stuff about single women - young with no kids getting sterilised!!! seems unfair iykwim
my hubby would NEVER get the snip but as i am having a c-section anyway its not a prob.xx
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:19 am

see i had a c section and they refussed to let me be sterlised
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:20 am

i asked on my 12week appt, and he just said yes no prob and wrote it in my notes, it will be my 3rd c-section tho?x
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:23 am

you are very lucky lol , are you aloud another c section when u have had your 3rd ? docs told me its nt possible to have more than 3 c sections? x
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:24 am

my mum had 4 sections, and i know of others who have had more!!! its all up to the consultant but tbh even if they say no-more if u get preg wot else are they gonna do????
Back to top Go down
sara
forum helper
sara

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:01 am

haha ask a man 2 hav snip dont u think its bad enough wen they hav man flu lol
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:21 am

Exactly, they are such wimps considering what us women have to go through. They are realy really bda when they're ill, its like they want you to do everything for em.
Last year December time, Umer came down with the cold/flu. He was off from work for 1 week l think, one day l was at work and he sends me a txt asking me to come home as he isnt well. l panicked, lied to my manager went home and he just wanted me to sit with him, and basically in a nutshell give him some attention. Can you believe it?

I thought you can only have 3 c-sec's an all, but maybe it does depend on the consultant.
Here in Oxford midwife told me they only go for c -sects if baby is in breach or mother health is in danger, otherwise they prefer the natural way. l was happy with natural but was curious to know for woen who wanted a c - sect what happens. x
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:28 am

its easyer for a man to have the snip than to be sterlised so my consultant told me and my ex,
after being induced at 38 weeks and it didnt work i opted for a c scetion they wernt keen on it but i was so tired from being induced i ahd had enuff and my baby had kidney problems so they alouwed me in the end to have the c section i much rather a normal labour by far as my fist 2 children were normal deliverys x
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:39 am

l think natural is best however sometimes it cant be helped. l've heard and been told recovering from a c - ect takes longer than a natural birth, is that true?

That's what l thought an all, for the man to have the nsip would be easier but men can be such wimps.
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:44 am

yes recovery can be long it took me over 3 months to recover only because they hadnt stiched me up properly i had staples in my tummy that had turned around ! i had to have them out at home ! and it was abit painful !

then after they had come out my scar had came open ! and now im left with a massive scar from one side of my tummy to the other ! and its not even straight it hurts alot of the time still 2 years on i have no feeling in my tummy realy now either , i was naughty and was doing house work a week after my c section but i couldnt help it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone been sterilized
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mums and mums 2 be :: The general chatter room :: the medical room-
Jump to: