mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
potty training tips Vote_lcappotty training tips Voting_barpotty training tips Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
potty training tips Vote_lcappotty training tips Voting_barpotty training tips Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
potty training tips EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
potty training tips EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
potty training tips EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
potty training tips EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
potty training tips EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
potty training tips EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
potty training tips EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
potty training tips EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
potty training tips EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

potty training tips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sara
forum helper
sara

potty training tips Empty
PostSubject: potty training tips   potty training tips EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:48 am

if u have any plse leave them here to help other thanks xx
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: potty training tips   potty training tips EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:50 am

i introduced them to potties b4 they were prob ready and let them be bare bummed round the house when they were bout 21/22months. they weren't all that interested ( in fact em never used potty at all ) but then they just did it themselves a month or so later - so were both dry in the day by their 2nd bdays.
also don't have undies in the house then nappies when u go out - once u make the decision to try then just go for it - too confusing otherwise.xx
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: potty training tips   potty training tips EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:03 am

Once you decide to start I think you should stick to it ... never go back otherwise the child will get confused ...

Always leave the potty in the same place so that the child familiarises the area ...

Never push the child into ... all children are different and some will show signs they are ready earlier than others - never worry .... Bethany was nearly 3 and Bob was dry day and night by 20 months

hth x
Back to top Go down
sara
forum helper
sara

PostSubject: Re: potty training tips   potty training tips EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:05 am

gosh thats good 4 a boy
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: potty training tips   potty training tips EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:24 am

I know affraid I was so shocked but having a big age gap Bethany is 9 years older she was like a little mum ... always saying do you need a wee etc etc and I think he just got so sick and tired of her going on lmao

I use to tumble his little pants cos I couldnt get any to fit him so they would shrink!! x
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: potty training tips   potty training tips EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:26 am

Oops forgot to put he has had 1 MAJOR accident when we were out and was far away from the toilets and we couldnt get there in time .... twice in the house when he first started using potty ... all wees though and NEVER wet the bed x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: potty training tips   potty training tips Empty

Back to top Go down

potty training tips
Page 1 of 1