mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
learning difficulties Vote_lcaplearning difficulties Voting_barlearning difficulties Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
learning difficulties Vote_lcaplearning difficulties Voting_barlearning difficulties Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
learning difficulties EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
learning difficulties EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
learning difficulties EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
learning difficulties EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
learning difficulties EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
learning difficulties EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
learning difficulties EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
learning difficulties EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
learning difficulties EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

learning difficulties

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

learning difficulties Empty
PostSubject: learning difficulties   learning difficulties EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:34 am

do you or your child need extra help
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsandmums2be.com
Jenny1977
forum promotor
Jenny1977

PostSubject: Re: learning difficulties   learning difficulties EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:30 pm

3 out of my 6 kids all receive extra help in 1 way or another. My 12 yr old Aiden has got a special educational needs statement still in place at the moment due to him having problems when work get too hard and will be able to get the extra help in school if he needs it the higher up the secondary school he goes. He was diagnosed with severe global development delay when he was just 2 1/2 yrs old whenn they put in place fo him physio including horse riding to help with his balancing wich had an amazing effect on him, he also went to physio groups, hydrotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and saw a child psychologist once a week. so definately kept me busy. Alexandra 5 yrs old(Alex) sees a teacher in school to help her with her writing and words as she is delayed to about that of a 3 1/2 yr old and Caty-Anna (4 yrs old) is exactly the same in that her writing age is about 2-3 yrs. With both the girls they started from scratch in school with their writing in that they worked on the pencil control 1st before going onto letter shapes. Caty-Anna is also receiving speech therapy in school as her speech is immature for her age. We still have a long way to go with both the girls till they ae up to where they should be for their ages but they will get there eventually with all the help they are getting in school.

All i will say is that the right help is out there and that it will be a battle to get it. But in the end it is well worth all the effort to see the enjoyment that the child has without knowing that they are actually working hard
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: learning difficulties   learning difficulties EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:06 pm

your exact hun my older 2 came on in leaps and bounds once they got there statements and started special needs school kirsty is now in college alicia has just started a nursery and is a year behind with her speech and language but i know from the other 2 she will get there she doesnt say much but she trys bless her xx
Back to top Go down
emma1976

emma1976

PostSubject: Re: learning difficulties   learning difficulties EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:16 am

Yes my Ben does , Ben is behind on his walking as he has weak joints in his legs and feets still like a baby getting stronger but he is still very unstable and unballanced he has to wear NHS Shoes to help with his walking all so Ben is behind on his learning and devleopment and Speech Ben goes to a clinic for all his appointment for help and has support at Nursery XXXXX
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: learning difficulties   learning difficulties EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:18 am

i really admire ben babe for his determination xx
Back to top Go down
emma1976

emma1976

PostSubject: Re: learning difficulties   learning difficulties EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Aww thanks babe he just gets on with it i know sometimes he gets frustrated but such a happy little boy he is doing so well XXXX
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: learning difficulties   learning difficulties EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:46 pm

yeah its great bless him babe xx
Back to top Go down
marti
Mods
Mods
marti

PostSubject: Re: learning difficulties   learning difficulties EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:46 am

I am developmently delayed i am at a grade 4 - 5 level for reading and writing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: learning difficulties   learning difficulties Empty

Back to top Go down

learning difficulties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mums and mums 2 be :: mums chat room :: special needs section-
Jump to: