mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 Vote_lcapautism spectrum disorder - Page 2 Voting_barautism spectrum disorder - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 Vote_lcapautism spectrum disorder - Page 2 Voting_barautism spectrum disorder - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

autism spectrum disorder

Go down 
+4
emma1976
mum_of_2_princess_s
welshmel
tina
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andrea#4
Andrea#4

autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: autism spectrum disorder   autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:59 pm

My son thomas was diagnosed with autism in march this year.
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: autism spectrum disorder   autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:52 pm

hows he doing how u managing hun u have much support xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsandmums2be.com
Andrea#4
Andrea#4

PostSubject: Re: autism spectrum disorder   autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:23 am

I don't have any support, I have always managed with him, but I know in the future he is gonna need the support,more so when he goes big school. I don't think he is gonna cope with big school. He hates change and moving classes,and they do that aot when it big school. When he gets his mood swings, I just send him into his room sort himself out. I do regular send autism speaks emails about my son and read up alot on autism.
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: autism spectrum disorder   autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:17 pm

Andrea#4 wrote:
I don't have any support, I have always managed with him, but I know in the future he is gonna need the support,more so when he goes big school. I don't think he is gonna cope with big school. He hates change and moving classes,and they do that aot when it big school. When he gets his mood swings, I just send him into his room sort himself out. I do regular send autism speaks emails about my son and read up alot on autism.

aww hugs babe yeah most asd chidren do get statemented can be long process but worth it i have 3 children 2 of which are both statemented classes in the special schools are so much smaller and have teaching assisitants speach and language therapists in to help as well as other support my youngest is underging asd assesments aswell as other assesments debby one my mums here is great and other mums here have autistic chilren too so theres many of us around who know abt autism and other special needs to help xx
Back to top Go down
mum2specialboys

PostSubject: Re: autism spectrum disorder   autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:41 am

aw hugs babes i have 3 with autism so know how hard it can be 2 of which also have adhd and all 3 have many other probs. so can be very difficult at times. my oldest whose 18 has just moved into his own flat with his fiancee whose also got adhd and aspie so thats a great thing im proud of him but also worried for em both my 16 year old wants to go to specialneeds collage and my 14 year well hel stay with us for has long has we can handle him both younger 2 are in specialneeds school til ther 19 but appts and meetings are hard on us with just had there transision meeting and that was a hard 1 my youngest hates change hardly talks and hates noises they just moved him into another class and hes not settled at moment hes not has bad has they thought only coz they moved 1 of his teachers with him so thats not to much of a change and some of his friends went with him towhat it was there was to many in his class so theyve split it into 2 classes hard on the teens with autism thou am here babes if u ever wanna chat tc Debby xxx
Back to top Go down
Mumto2

PostSubject: Re: autism spectrum disorder   autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:07 am

Hiya all, My son Aiden is autistic, he was diagnosed just after his 2nd birthday (over 3 now), Aiden was born 12 wks early and has global development delay and servere speech delay as he still does not say any words at all, Aiden is still the most happiest little boy even though he does have his problems with his chest he also has chronic lung diesease and gets reccurret chest infections, nothing fazes him at all, he is my specail boy.
Back to top Go down
mum2specialboys

PostSubject: Re: autism spectrum disorder   autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 am

Hi Babes i have 3 with autism they are happy little chaps arent they i have 3 boys. john 18 ty 16 nigel 14 nigel hardly talks but hes such a giggler if u ever wanna chat im always here my oldest has moved in his own place tc huni Debby xxx
Back to top Go down
Jodi
Mods
Mods
Jodi

PostSubject: Re: autism spectrum disorder   autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:21 pm

autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 207629 Debby
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: autism spectrum disorder   autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 pm

shes doing great jodi xx
Back to top Go down
Jodi
Mods
Mods
Jodi

PostSubject: Re: autism spectrum disorder   autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 pm

tina wrote:
shes doing great jodi xx

All Right!!! autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 Icon_biggrin autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 Icon_wink autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 Herz That's Good To Hear Babe!!! autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 207629
Back to top Go down
mum2specialboys

PostSubject: Re: autism spectrum disorder   autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:26 am

Nigels been acting up alot lately hardly eating noises getting to him quite alot bless him all hes eating at moment is sarnies and muller rices. bit of fruit hes never touched veg par from potatoes we have probs going in supermarkets coz hel scream so hub has to sit in car while i shop but awkward if i have a massive shop so gonna have to online shop i guess but i love to look round the shops can only really do it when they in school boys just got pc from school has school was given 30 pcs 1st 30 to apply got 1 so wed been given 1 cool updated version has well come in handy now 3 new bedrooms have been completed just gotta decorate ty and njs after xmas and sensory room tys been so defiant of late to aint heard owt from john since sat soi gonna tex in a sec see if hes ok tc all xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: autism spectrum disorder   autism spectrum disorder - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

autism spectrum disorder
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2