mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
I work in the School Holidays . . . . Vote_lcapI work in the School Holidays . . . . Voting_barI work in the School Holidays . . . . Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
I work in the School Holidays . . . . Vote_lcapI work in the School Holidays . . . . Voting_barI work in the School Holidays . . . . Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

I work in the School Holidays . . . .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

I work in the School Holidays . . . . Empty
PostSubject: I work in the School Holidays . . . .   I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:32 am

as a Volunteer Youth Worker .... I jointly run a 5 - 15 Youth Club ... We do either 1 day or 2 days a week in the school holidays except in the Christmas break.

Its very rewarding ... and its free to all those who come ... we are funded.

We do workshops ... such as street dancing .. High School Musical .. Body Shop Work Shop ... Mask Making .. all arts and crafts and also hire in Sports Coaches ...

Its tiring but I enjoy it ... I take bob along with me!
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: I work in the School Holidays . . . .   I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:43 am

That sounds cool. Good for you hun!
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: I work in the School Holidays . . . .   I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:48 am

Its exhausting but then its only in the hols and a couple of days a week ... but its fun x
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: I work in the School Holidays . . . .   I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:09 am

I cant stand being in the house. Its like l know some people who have full time stay at home moms but apart from cooking and cleaning thats all they do. When l was off on maternity leave, my 5 monhs felt like 2 years. Soo glda to be out of house and back at work, gives me spcae, time off and time for Umer with Daniyah.
Back to top Go down
Jodi
Mods
Mods
Jodi

PostSubject: Re: I work in the School Holidays . . . .   I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:32 pm

Awsome News Tracey I work in the School Holidays . . . . 813304
Back to top Go down
MELS
Mods
Mods
MELS

PostSubject: Re: I work in the School Holidays . . . .   I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:14 pm

that sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: I work in the School Holidays . . . .   I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:19 am

Yeah it is ladies x

yeah know what you mean Shehreen ... I will deffo need to do something once bob is at school full time otherwise I will go round the bend .. something part time though as I still need to keep on top of the house cos of my ocd!
Back to top Go down
Jodi
Mods
Mods
Jodi

PostSubject: Re: I work in the School Holidays . . . .   I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:49 am

LilMissTrippy wrote:
Yeah it is ladies x

something part time though as I still need to keep on top of the house cos of my ocd!

Good Luck Tracey I work in the School Holidays . . . . 620786
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: I work in the School Holidays . . . .   I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:29 pm

thanks Jodi xx
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: I work in the School Holidays . . . .   I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:50 pm

I personlly think if you have children then part time is more suitable. Like you said Trippy so you can keep ontop of house work and also spend time with the little one.
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: I work in the School Holidays . . . .   I work in the School Holidays . . . . EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:43 pm

TOTALLY Agree x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I work in the School Holidays . . . .   I work in the School Holidays . . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

I work in the School Holidays . . . .
Page 1 of 1