mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? Vote_lcapTeething..how do l know when she's in pain? Voting_barTeething..how do l know when she's in pain? Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? Vote_lcapTeething..how do l know when she's in pain? Voting_barTeething..how do l know when she's in pain? Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?

Go down 
+2
tina
Shehreen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shehreen
Shehreen

Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? Empty
PostSubject: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:09 pm

Ive mentioned it to some of you Daniyah is teething. Umer noticed last sunday her bottom two teeth has beginning to show.
I bought Bonjela and the teething toy for her. She enjoys the teether and as of yet l've not used the Bonjela as she seem's fine and l havent noticed a change in her.
Curious to know what should l be looking out for? x
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:33 pm

when they are in pain babe they norm scream its more than just baby cry u will know babe xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsandmums2be.com
jane
Mods
Mods
jane

PostSubject: Re: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:07 am

yeah she will be very hot as well and will be really crying
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:32 am

yep u will just know!!! emily never really had teething pain too bad - tom did tho.xx
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:14 am

l think yesterday because l took her out and she didnt get to nap during the day she was testing my patience and didnt want to sleep so l panicked.
Thank god l have Bonjela and the teether in the house but sometimes it like a guessing game.
Thanks girls for putting my mind at ease. x
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:46 am

watch her nappies to,alot of dribbles and rosey cheeks.ive been lucky with my 4.i hardly knew they were teething,jess is starting.all she does is smile,i hope she stays like thast lol
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:49 am

Thanks for the tip hun. She is dribbling lots, has rosy cheeks now and again. But touch wood so far seem's fine, is eating, drinking well, nappy's are normal, laughing, smiling...hope she stays the same.
Got a thermomter on hand so whenever l feel concerned about her temp l quickly whip that out lol.
x
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:02 pm

you will know,its instinct
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:41 pm

l hope so.
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:38 pm

hi babe trust us u will know babe alicia had rosy cheeks dribbled had temp and screamed place down keep us posted were here 4 u babe massive hugs xx
Back to top Go down
Jodi
Mods
Mods
Jodi

PostSubject: Re: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:51 pm

What about Dipar rash? Would That Also Be The Cause Of Her Teething?
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:14 pm

I dont see how that can be linked to her teething. Touch wood she has never had diaper rash. I am always making sure she is cleaned, changed and washed frequently.
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:52 pm

yeah alicia never had nappy rash ever xx
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Am very on top when it comes to that department. I know once your baby has that it can be a nightmare. I mean come on girls, if we had th we would be in soo much pain, so no way am l gonna let it happen to my little girl.
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:01 pm

exactly babe xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?   Teething..how do l know when she's in pain? Empty

Back to top Go down

Teething..how do l know when she's in pain?
Page 1 of 1