mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
Its freezinggggg - Page 2 Vote_lcapIts freezinggggg - Page 2 Voting_barIts freezinggggg - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
Its freezinggggg - Page 2 Vote_lcapIts freezinggggg - Page 2 Voting_barIts freezinggggg - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

Its freezinggggg

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shehreen
Shehreen

Its freezinggggg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:58 am

Aww thanks hun. Cant emphasise how much that means.
I'm also on msn, facebook and registered at similar sites such as GG, Proud Parents {or whatev its called} lol, plus l have lots of free mins on my mobile so l can ring mates but its differen talking to someone in person if you get what l mean.
TV totally bores me even though we have all the channels, you just cant beat human company. Smile hugs
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:08 am

i dont have any friends round here,as there all related and its hard to trust them.theres to much going on round here at the moment,shootings and drugs.my msn is coolyjulie@live.co.uk im on northwestmums,meetamum and parentstogether.as well as facebook lol my friend who i talk to,lives abit away from me,i try to see her once a fortnight but its not the same as being able to pop imn anytime you need a chat
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:21 am

Thanks for your msn id. I've just added you. Mine is shehreen17@hotmail.com.
I know what you mean about people knong eachother and not being able to trust anyone. I find somtimes its better to keep cetain things to yourself than tell anyone as they can exaggerate things or make em 10 times worse. Umer has a distant relative who lives in London so we speak on the phone about once a month. I can trust her, l confide in her and vise versa.
l had a really good friend at work, she is turning 21 soon and before l went on matrenity leave she kept saying dont loose contact and please stay in touch. She only visited me twice, even though l have returned back to work she seem's slightly immature and all she has on her mind is going out saturday to get pissed and thats not something which interests me. Will add you on facebook when l get a chance to log on there.
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:25 am

i think once we have children,we mature.its are motherely instincts,i havent got pissed in years.i like afew cans over the weekend but i know when to stop.cant be doing with the hangovers and 5 kids.will you be haveing anymore kids?
ive just added you on msn,we can chat later.when kids are in bed,im glad youve got a good friend.everyone needs someone to talk to
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:31 am

lol soo many people have asked me if l plan on having more kids...my answer is yes but not yet for a long time. Will wait for Daniyah to be about 3 or 2 and a half then.
I would like for her to have a little brother or sister to play with, l dont want her growing up being a only child or lonely. For instnce during my child hood l had 2 brothers and 2 sistersall older than me yet l was soo lonely as they were soo nasty to me. l want to make sure that Daniyah doesnt feel any loneliness in her childhood and has a good close relationship with her siblings.

When l was single, way before l met Umer l went out, done the drinking and all that and to be honest its nothing that exciting. Dont know why some people make such a big fuss out of it.
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:32 am

Infact l owuld save the money that l would normally spend on the alcohol and use it on something better such as clothes, make up, day trip to london etc etc.
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:39 am

i did the drinking to,when i was younger.its nothing exciting,id rather be home looking after the kids.it is nice going out sometimes but it costs to much and im forever thinking of the kids lol i had all my kids close together,so they will grow up together.they do fight but dont all siblings
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:44 am

Course all siblings fight. If they didnt would be worried lol.
I know what you mean about not gong out. Me and Umer we prefer home cooked food, you really enjoy it because you cook it the way you like it plus you know whats gone in it and it has fresh ingredients. With restaurat food you're not always guaranteed to get what its says on the menu, most cases the ingredits are not fresh, the person cooking it can have all sorts of germs then there's the price. You would think that Gordon Ramsay came and cooked it with how much they charge.

I'm the same like you. I rather stay indoors, cook something together, enjoy the meal, then curl up on the sofa with a good dvd Smile.
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:58 am

so true,we like are home comforts and were safer being in the house
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Very true. It shocks me the things they show on the news. Only a few weeks ago l watched this documentary on channel 4 about a girl who broke up her bf after he violenty raed her for 6 hours in a hotel room. He was soo annoyed with her forbreaking up with him, that he took revenge and got someone to throw acid across her face. Did you watch it?
These things scare me soo much. Some people are pure evil!
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:55 pm

i didnt see it but i know what you mean.i live in fear from my ex,hes out of prison and i know he will want to see jade but he cant.ive heard all stories of fathers killing themselves,along with the kids.cos they cant see the kids
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:57 pm

I dont blame you. Just be careful.
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:04 pm

i hate going into town and letting my kids out but i cant live like this.i just wish i knew were he was
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:29 pm

thats understandable hunny is there way find out where he is maybe police or probation service xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsandmums2be.com
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:42 pm

nobody will tell me,ive tried
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:09 pm

That's what l was gonna suggest the police. You just have to be on your toes. x
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:15 pm

im always on my toes,when i go out without john.its horrible but im always looking over my shoulder
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Aww poor you hun. It's such a shame hey cant do anything. What l have found is the law tends to protect the ones who are in the wrong and not the innocent!
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:00 pm

yeah yr right there babe im talking from experience mad how this system works xx
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Hun you take care am off to bed.Nite nite and sweet dreams x
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:10 pm

yeah i will tahnks yeah night babe look forward chatting with u tomorrow after work xx
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:49 pm

thanks ladies,im off to bed now.xx
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:05 pm

and meeeeeeeeee night babe xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its freezinggggg   Its freezinggggg - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Its freezinggggg
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mums and mums 2 be :: The general chatter room :: The chatter room-
Jump to: