mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
update on alicia and david Vote_lcapupdate on alicia and david Voting_barupdate on alicia and david Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
update on alicia and david Vote_lcapupdate on alicia and david Voting_barupdate on alicia and david Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
update on alicia and david EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
update on alicia and david EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
update on alicia and david EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
update on alicia and david EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
update on alicia and david EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
update on alicia and david EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
update on alicia and david EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
update on alicia and david EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
update on alicia and david EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

update on alicia and david

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

update on alicia and david Empty
PostSubject: update on alicia and david   update on alicia and david EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:45 pm

davids next appt 11th nov hopefully they start him on meds then i hope then i suppose it be regual appts with him for his epilepsy davids also been regerred 4 adhd as he was diagnosed borderline adhd but now has anger issues so they need to be addressed
alicia has also been referred 4 epilepsy today as is showing the sighns there too her appt with paediatrician for autism and adhd is tomorrow morning also she has appts for speech and language as is 12 months behind doesnt say much wont sleep till between 1am -4am now doesnt like to eat i give her food to her goes across floor cant put her in high chair will climb out stand on tray grr she cant have her shoes on in car now as she threw um at me when i was driving tries climb out car seat screams tonight was going mad cos kirsty wanted sit on soafa was crying kicking her to get off take her out she throws paddy took her supermarket monday she woulnt get in trolley refused point blank so walked the ran so i had abandon trolely get her at checkout was nightmare i was loading shoping as she trys pushing trolley away then trys run out shop door ive been offered this portage and homestart now which is resite 4 me mmm i can do my housework at least and a support worker 4 more help just want to get tomorrow out way so can move on to next appt thats kids anyway xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsandmums2be.com
Chezzie
global mod
Chezzie

PostSubject: Re: update on alicia and david   update on alicia and david EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:06 pm

bless you tina sounds like a very stressful time you have, I would definately take up the respite, if for nothing else but to get your house done and chill out a little, my sister has 3 kids with learning difficulties and refused respite thinkingthey would take her kids away from her and not fully understanding what its about ( she has learning difficulties) and I thnk shes absoutely mad for not taking it up
xxxx
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: update on alicia and david   update on alicia and david EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:12 pm

yeah is hard babe but u just have get on with it i have 3 kirsty is oldest 16 but i get there i got sodding headache but that just cos i tired it pass no point stressing too much although im finding that hard cos just makes situations much worse i got alicias asd appt this morning so we on right road once i can get everything in place i can catch up on sleep ive never taken any help with kirsty or david in all these years but alicias needs are far more she is a very challenging child with alot of needs and issues so im taking the help cos atm once she goes bed i stay up do housework has it needs be done at some point then i go bed 4 2-3 hrs before others get up xx
Back to top Go down
Chezzie
global mod
Chezzie

PostSubject: Re: update on alicia and david   update on alicia and david EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:17 pm

bless you, you certainly deserve a medal, I admire people like yourself as I have been very lucky in the fact I was blessed with 3 perfectly healthy well children and it could have so easily been the other way with slight autism,adhd,add,dyslexia and other problems all in our imediate family, I moan and whinge when my kids have 'naughty' day and really in the grand scheme of things what I see as a bad day is in fact a reality for so many parents and a series of medical conditions of which there is little control over, All parents that go through all this on a daily basis deserve some recognition and are amazing parents, if I could be half the parent that some of you are then I would be a very happy girl
xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: update on alicia and david   update on alicia and david EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:03 am

'All parents that go through all this on a daily basis deserve some recognition and are amazing parents, if I could be half the parent that some of you are then I would be a very happy girl
xxxxxxxxxx[/quote]'

Definitely agree with that. Cant begin to imagine how much inner strength you need to keep you cool and to keep on moving.
x
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: update on alicia and david   update on alicia and david EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:50 am

thanks ladies i must admit my stress and anxiety is worse everyday with my children is hard but at the same time very rewarding but then i think there is always someone more worse off than me and my children have more needs now but again my heart goes out to all the other parents as the needs and issues of my own children is nothing to those who have more needs and they are the parents who deserve the medal my heart goes out to all of them xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: update on alicia and david   update on alicia and david EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:38 am

Hear Hear!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: update on alicia and david   update on alicia and david Empty

Back to top Go down

update on alicia and david
Page 1 of 1