mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . Vote_lcapWhat Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . Voting_barWhat Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . Vote_lcapWhat Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . Voting_barWhat Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . Empty
PostSubject: What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . .   What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . .   What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:59 pm

At the moment I am using a new range from Pantene its the natural range green one and its quite nice and not actually making my hair greasy after one day!
Back to top Go down
MELS
Mods
Mods
MELS

PostSubject: Re: What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . .   What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:00 pm

I usually use Pantene unless I buy the good stuff from Hairdressers
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . .   What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:07 pm

I buy the stuff from the hairdressers when I can afford it ... I like Tigi and Paul Mitchell
Back to top Go down
marti
Mods
Mods
marti

PostSubject: Re: What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . .   What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:06 am

Dove
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . .   What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use . . . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mums and mums 2 be :: The general chatter room :: health and beauty parlour-
Jump to: