mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
i found the funny side - Page 2 Vote_lcapi found the funny side - Page 2 Voting_bari found the funny side - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
i found the funny side - Page 2 Vote_lcapi found the funny side - Page 2 Voting_bari found the funny side - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

i found the funny side

Go down 
+6
jane
LilMissTrippy
emma1976
cas
~*Nicola*~
tina
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

i found the funny side - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i found the funny side   i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:28 pm

yeah from 8 weeks she went all night been fine no probs bed between 7-8 pm then she just not go we had routine but when that happens messes it up i got her bed at 9pm tonight bit of battle but she overtired xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsandmums2be.com
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: i found the funny side   i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:11 am

I think we all have days where sometimes things never go to plan. For instance Daniyah normally sleeps 10:30pm, yesterday l took her city centre and did some shopping. She didnt have her nap that she normally hsa during the day, slept from 6pm - 9pm, come bed time she was being such a pain. I started panicking thinking maybe she is feeling pain fromher teeth but it wasnt that. She just wanted to play andwas being a madam lol. Thankfully got her to bed eventually at 12:30am, tonight though she is going back to her routine as l have to be up early tomorrow for work.
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: i found the funny side   i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:18 pm

Shehreen wrote:
I think we all have days where sometimes things never go to plan. For instance Daniyah normally sleeps 10:30pm, yesterday l took her city centre and did some shopping. She didnt have her nap that she normally hsa during the day, slept from 6pm - 9pm, come bed time she was being such a pain. I started panicking thinking maybe she is feeling pain fromher teeth but it wasnt that. She just wanted to play andwas being a madam lol. Thankfully got her to bed eventually at 12:30am, tonight though she is going back to her routine as l have to be up early tomorrow for work.

yeah happens babe grr sounds daniyah was overtired then ay babe they seem to just fight it bless um is hard when u have be up early following day hugs xx
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: i found the funny side   i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:12 pm

It is difficult. Plus with Umer working nights and it just being me it can be diffcult at times, and sometimes when she has one of those days l cant help but panick and start thinking maybe something is wrong. Arghhh lol.
Thankfully she's tucked up in her cot, and l'll be heading to bed shortly Smile. x
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: i found the funny side   i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:58 pm

yeah babe hard especially hubby doing nights too dont worry yr doing a fab job babe any most first time mums worry but u doing fine even mums with 3 or more children worry i know i do but yr not alone im just so please to have a great bunch u mums on here we here 4 each other like 1 big family hehe hope u sleep well sweetheart xx
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: i found the funny side   i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:04 pm

Totally agree with you. I honestly cant express enough in words how glad l a to have you lovely ladies. I truly feel like you lot are my extended family. Before l would be soo bored and lonely, whereas now l feel very content knowing that l have such fab friends to chat to about anything and everything.
Gonna go bed but keep getting messages..arghhh! lol Have to be up at 7am, starting work at 8am. Will curse the lot of you in the morning when my alarm goes off lol.
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: i found the funny side   i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:13 pm

aww thats so sweet as u know i feel i love u lovely ladies u go bed babe u can reply your posts tomorrow hehe they stillbe here but know what i mean i get ready to go then get pm or post sweet dreams xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: i found the funny side   i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:24 am

aww thats exactly how I feel .. I love this site and UPP so much made so many great onlines friends we are just like one big happy family I love it .. thank you Tina ... thank you Nic you two are the BEST Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: i found the funny side   i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Hear Hear! Smile
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: i found the funny side   i found the funny side - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:58 am

Smile x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i found the funny side   i found the funny side - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i found the funny side
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2