mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) Vote_lcapim off to london to buy a heat magazine :) Voting_barim off to london to buy a heat magazine :) Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) Vote_lcapim off to london to buy a heat magazine :) Voting_barim off to london to buy a heat magazine :) Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

im off to london to buy a heat magazine :)

Go down 
+3
cas
Katela
Chezzie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chezzie
global mod
Chezzie

im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) Empty
PostSubject: im off to london to buy a heat magazine :)   im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am

Well tomorrow is the big day!
I was chosen to appear in some adverts and this time tomorrow I will be well on my way to london for the shoot, Im sooooooooo excited but so nervous too!

Havent been told anything weve got to do just what things we need to take with us, For all I know it could be a bungee jump lmao

Once its filmed and I know what I am and arent allowed to say I will tell u more, all I can tell you for now is it the the sponsorship adverts for Emmerdale!!
Back to top Go down
Katela

Katela

PostSubject: Re: im off to london to buy a heat magazine :)   im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:06 am

Ooh sounds like fun. Hope it all goes well.
Back to top Go down
cas
Admin
Admin
cas

PostSubject: Re: im off to london to buy a heat magazine :)   im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:43 am

Have fun hun
Back to top Go down
mum_of_2_princess_s

mum_of_2_princess_s

PostSubject: Re: im off to london to buy a heat magazine :)   im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:27 am

aw wow keep us informed Smile xx
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: im off to london to buy a heat magazine :)   im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:50 am

Chezzie wrote:
Well tomorrow is the big day!
I was chosen to appear in some adverts and this time tomorrow I will be well on my way to london for the shoot, Im sooooooooo excited but so nervous too!

Havent been told anything weve got to do just what things we need to take with us, For all I know it could be a bungee jump lmao

Once its filmed and I know what I am and arent allowed to say I will tell u more, all I can tell you for now is it the the sponsorship adverts for Emmerdale!!

wow babe good 4 u i know ur going to be nervous but as u say yr excited too mixed emotions ay babe yeah deffo keep us informed were right behind u im so proud of u one of my staff and friend doing something so amazing woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsandmums2be.com
Chezzie
global mod
Chezzie

PostSubject: Re: im off to london to buy a heat magazine :)   im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:28 pm

awww thanks tina Smile
and thanks everyone
gettin scared now lol .. i hate travelling to london on public transport.. ho hummm thisw time tomorra it will all be done!!
Back to top Go down
mum_of_2_princess_s

mum_of_2_princess_s

PostSubject: Re: im off to london to buy a heat magazine :)   im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:32 pm

u travellin now? xx
Back to top Go down
Chezzie
global mod
Chezzie

PostSubject: Re: im off to london to buy a heat magazine :)   im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:34 pm

nooo I leave my house at 6:45 in the mornin
Back to top Go down
mum_of_2_princess_s

mum_of_2_princess_s

PostSubject: Re: im off to london to buy a heat magazine :)   im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:37 pm

ouch i best get to sleep mrs xx
Back to top Go down
~*Nicola*~
Admin
Admin
~*Nicola*~

PostSubject: Re: im off to london to buy a heat magazine :)   im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:55 pm

ooooh sounds fun babe
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.us-proud-parents.com
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: im off to london to buy a heat magazine :)   im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:40 pm

blimey sounds good chick .. keep us posted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im off to london to buy a heat magazine :)   im off to london to buy a heat magazine :) Empty

Back to top Go down

im off to london to buy a heat magazine :)
Page 1 of 1