mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
Fed up of feeling this way Vote_lcapFed up of feeling this way Voting_barFed up of feeling this way Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
Fed up of feeling this way Vote_lcapFed up of feeling this way Voting_barFed up of feeling this way Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
Fed up of feeling this way EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
Fed up of feeling this way EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
Fed up of feeling this way EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
Fed up of feeling this way EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
Fed up of feeling this way EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
Fed up of feeling this way EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
Fed up of feeling this way EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
Fed up of feeling this way EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
Fed up of feeling this way EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

Fed up of feeling this way

Go down 
+3
tina
~*Nicola*~
~*~TiGgY~*~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~*~TiGgY~*~
~*~TiGgY~*~

Fed up of feeling this way Empty
PostSubject: Fed up of feeling this way   Fed up of feeling this way EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Sorry girls its time for a whinge lol.

OK last couple of weekends Ray has been working Saturdays and while I know its some extra cash I also cant feel very alone too.

Ye I have Alyssa but sometimes want adult company too.

I have made friends wi one of the mums at nursery but she has her own life at the weekends.

I told Ray today I'd like for even if its once a month for us to do something as a family. And by this I dont spending all day round his mums.

Even if its something stupid like going bowling or staying home n watching dvds.

I dont think I'm asking too much.... Am I?

He reckons I shud be grateful he works lots

I told him I am but that doesnt take away the lonely feeling specially when we sposed to be trying for another baby.

Sorry girls whinge over,
Back to top Go down
http://parentsland.proboards.com
~*Nicola*~
Admin
Admin
~*Nicola*~

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of feeling this way   Fed up of feeling this way EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:45 pm

awww bless ya hun
it is sooo lonely when they work long hours isnt it,
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.us-proud-parents.com
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of feeling this way   Fed up of feeling this way EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:55 pm

hi babe aww big hugs no i dont think yr asking too much hun whats a few hrs at home with yr family watching dvd yes understand he has to work but i think all couples families need some time together xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsandmums2be.com
cas
Admin
Admin
cas

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of feeling this way   Fed up of feeling this way EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:01 pm

Big hugs hun. I dont think your asking for much at all.
Back to top Go down
cas
Admin
Admin
cas

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of feeling this way   Fed up of feeling this way EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:01 pm

Big hugs hun. I dont think your asking for much at all.
Back to top Go down
Carole

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of feeling this way   Fed up of feeling this way EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:36 pm

I dont think your asking too much either, Believe me i understand how hard it is to be on ur own wen u have a partner especially at wknds, My partner actally lives hundreds o miles away so we dont see each other very much Sad long story but to cut it short he was an ex, i moved up to shetland and on one of his visits up to see the kids we decided that we still wanted to be together, so now just looking for a job for him up here before he moves, So asking your man to spend some time with u as a family just once a month i think is very little to ask, its fine working and making money but what is the point in making it if u dont get to enjoy it together, Hope everything gets better xx
Back to top Go down
Chezzie
global mod
Chezzie

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of feeling this way   Fed up of feeling this way EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:37 pm

there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to spend time as a family, my husband works hours that are all over the place and works most weekends both saturday and sunday it is frustrating as we hardly see him and some of his shift.. well i say some I actually mean most of his shifts are 2-11pm so he doesnt get to see the big uns as they go to school in the mornin and are in bed when he gets home
Back to top Go down
~*~TiGgY~*~
~*~TiGgY~*~

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of feeling this way   Fed up of feeling this way EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:05 am

THanks girls. Hes slowly taking the hint.

His friend john willbe her on Friday for the weekend and his brother kevin will be visitinbg from aberdeen so his mum wants to take us out for a family meal...

that is if we can get a babysitter.
Back to top Go down
http://parentsland.proboards.com
Chezzie
global mod
Chezzie

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of feeling this way   Fed up of feeling this way EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:32 pm

hope you manage to find a babysitter and have a fab night out, we want to hear all about it when u get back Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
mum_of_2_princess_s

mum_of_2_princess_s

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of feeling this way   Fed up of feeling this way EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:49 am

hey tiggy

no u aint askin for to much hun1 i was the same wen my other half workedall the time it gets so lonely even if u sit speakin on comp wen u get the chance. ur still limited to listenin to baby talk. do u have friends near u with kids as i found goin out and about meetin up with friends helped alot and past the time quicker. it will also be effectin the kids not seein daddy alot either Sad u should say that to him. could u not take the kids with u as it is a "family" meal and there part of it? good luck. message me if u wanna chat my other half used to work 13 hour shifts xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of feeling this way   Fed up of feeling this way Empty

Back to top Go down

Fed up of feeling this way
Page 1 of 1