mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
partylite products Vote_lcappartylite products Voting_barpartylite products Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
partylite products Vote_lcappartylite products Voting_barpartylite products Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
partylite products EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
partylite products EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
partylite products EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
partylite products EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
partylite products EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
partylite products EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
partylite products EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
partylite products EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
partylite products EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

partylite products

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

partylite products Empty
PostSubject: partylite products   partylite products EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:13 pm

hi there
our forum promotor jen is a partylite consultant and i have given her permission to have this thread jen will tell you more and whats on offer here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsandmums2be.com
Jenny1977
forum promotor
Jenny1977

partylite products Empty
PostSubject: Re: partylite products   partylite products EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:28 am

Hi all i am an Independent Partylite Consultant based in Ramsgate, Kent. Partylite sell scented candles and accessories through Parties at home but i am doing it mainly through orders that i process after people look through the catalogue and send me the orders to mine to put through for them as it would save you on the P+P. We are not available to order on the internet which is why we primarily offer it through home parties. If there ws anyone in the kent area that would like to hold a party then i could do this for you. If you are further afield then why not hold a catalogue party, have a few friends open some wine place some orders and enjoy a relaxing evening shopping from home. If you decide you just want to show the catalogue to your friends this is fine. Which ever way you decide to do it i will send you leaflet with all the offers for that month on it and i will also post the offers for the month on here

By holding a party you as the hostess will receive 15% in hostess commission to spend in the catalogue when you get £165+ in sales and 1 booking for the same (someone wanting to do the same as you have done), or 10% when sales are under £165 or no booking was made. When your friends come to yours they become your guests and there benefits available to them as well. As a guest they will receive a discount on certain items each month.

As a thank you from me personally for anyone that books a home party if you live in the Kent area or a catalogue party if you live outside Kent i will personally purchase you a pack of tealights in the fragrance of your choice.

There are other offers available which i will tell you about when you book.

At the moment there are some lovely items in the autumn/winter catalogue that would make love presents for christmas or decorations about the home over the festive season.

I don't have a personal website for this as it is a national company but the the website to view the products on is http://www.partylite.co.uk . If you have any questions please do not hesitate to either leave a post on here or pm me

Speak to you all soon
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

partylite products Empty
PostSubject: Re: partylite products   partylite products EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:17 pm

thanks jen if anyone is interested near brighton i have a couple of jens books here with questionaires and order forms im happy to bring a book round to you to look though and if u want to you can place an order and i will send yr orders though to jen saving u P+p
thank you
keep up the great work jen xx
Back to top Go down
Jenny1977
forum promotor
Jenny1977

partylite products Empty
PostSubject: Re: partylite products   partylite products EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:25 pm

just so you all know partylite have some lovely items that would be great around the house at Christmas as well as make great Christmas presents for your loved on. Who wouldn't want o burn clementine and clove, cranberry delight, mulberry, holiday spices, frosted pines,cinnamon and bayberry or iced snowberries at this time of year. The fragrance lasts ages so would be love in house this time of year.

As Tina said before if you live in the Brighton area she has some catalogues etc that you you can look at xx
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

partylite products Empty
PostSubject: Re: partylite products   partylite products EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:27 pm

hun ive changed my gift shop into shopping centre so now a shop for everyone add in there now too hun good luck xx
Back to top Go down
Jenny1977
forum promotor
Jenny1977

partylite products Empty
PostSubject: Re: partylite products   partylite products EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:30 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

partylite products Empty
PostSubject: Re: partylite products   partylite products Empty

Back to top Go down

partylite products
Page 1 of 1