mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:37 pm
Top posters
tina (1501)

LilMissTrippy (980)

julie barnes (934)

sara (930)

jane (916)

julieliz (885)

cas (836)

marti (815)

Shehreen (694)

Jodi (649)

Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

Share | 

renail pelvis dialation of the kidneys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XjodyX
forum promotor

PostSubject: renail pelvis dialation of the kidneys   Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:37 am

dose any one elses child have this ? my 2 year old harvey dose the doctors picked it up at my 13 week scan they told me not to worry and it was only presant in 1% out of 100% of babies told me not to worry till it had it in both kidneys and wasnt growing properly !
told me he was going to be very small ,
had to be induced at 38 weeks ended in a c section they told me while on the operating table to prepare for the worst my baby could die i had loads of machines around me expecting him to go specail care i was crying all 2 hours lol
but infact he was a healthy 8lb baby boy was over joyed
he was scaned the day he was born and put on meds the same day too.
hes had over 20 scans hes had a catherter dye test at 10 months,then at 16 months he had 2 more dye tests done through his hand ! and scaned in a specail machine, wasnt a nice day for him.
hes still on his meds today so hes been on them for 2 years and has to stay on them for the rest of his life ! he sees a kidney specailist from guys hospital every 6 months now and has got another scan booked to see if hi kidneys have gone donw i aslo founs out he now has reflux in both his kidneys on top of the other condition !
so they have uped his meds once again.
its now a waiting game again till he goes for his next scan .its so scary coz hes always getting temps which is all part of the condition aparently so they told me ! which once resulted in him having a fit! luckly tina was with me and we got him to the hospital quick thanks tina x
Back to top Go down
sara
forum helper

PostSubject: Re: renail pelvis dialation of the kidneys   Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:54 am

hugs i really carnt start 2 feel wot u hav been thru and goin thru,luckly for u u hav a gd friend(tina)2 help u out.as 4 him being a small baby at 8lb i like 2 no wot they think it big.
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor

PostSubject: Re: renail pelvis dialation of the kidneys   Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:10 am

thank you hun they were expecting harvey to be 3lb thats what they told me i had far to much water and he was only tiny so i had to have the horemoan injections as well coz i went inot labour but wasnt dialating lol its put me off having any more children lol i take it all on the chin now nothing surprises me at all with his conditions to look at him you wouldn never no theres any thing wronge at all . the only time i get worryed is when he has a temp and when he says his tummy hurts lucky hes very forward in his speach so can tell me what hurts now x
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor

PostSubject: Re: renail pelvis dialation of the kidneys   Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:13 am

im so glad your son defided the odds,he sounds like a little battler.i cant imagine what your going threw either but hes a credit to you.
Back to top Go down
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: renail pelvis dialation of the kidneys   Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:49 am

sounds like a strong lil fella, i have worked doing the test with the dye etc so i know a bit about it from that.xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: renail pelvis dialation of the kidneys   

Back to top Go down

renail pelvis dialation of the kidneys
Page 1 of 1