mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
anyone been sterilized - Page 2 Vote_lcapanyone been sterilized - Page 2 Voting_baranyone been sterilized - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
anyone been sterilized - Page 2 Vote_lcapanyone been sterilized - Page 2 Voting_baranyone been sterilized - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

anyone been sterilized

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shehreen
Shehreen

anyone been sterilized - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:48 am

I know you should rest esp if you've had something like that done, but easier said than done. You cant sit on your bum and let house work pile up{well l cant anyway Smile }.

That is a loong time. lve heard lots of story's of people having had c - sects and their experienes havent been good. Poor you hun. You sound as though you've been through alot.

When l gave birth l had to have 3 stitches as l had some grazes. Midwife told me it would take m about 11 days to recover and feel normal down there, what a load of bull. l think it must have taken me about 3 monhs to feel completel normal. Cant imagine how long it takes some women who have ripped or have h to be cut.
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:52 am

yh my mate when she was 17 she had her first baby she was 8lb 9 and she tore inside and out poor girl, she hasd stiches inside and out loads of um about 90 ! took her about a year to feel normaly again poor girl x
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:00 am

It isvery painful, and dont know why but the midwives an health visitors lie to you. If l was one of em, and a patient asked me how long it would take em to recover l would be honest and it depends, everyone is different. x
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:03 am

exactly i hate it when they so on no it dont hurt ! lol x
Back to top Go down
sara
forum helper
sara

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:48 am

i had stiches with all 3 of my and they were only tiny smallest being 6lb9,to me labour was the easiest bit but being stiched up i will never 4get it took 4 a long time 2 recover and even now and agen it doesnt feel right.i was told 2 hav a water birth if poss as ur less likely 2 tear.
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:17 pm

Shehreen wrote:
Exactly, they are such wimps considering what us women have to go through. They are realy really bda when they're ill, its like they want you to do everything for em.
Last year December time, Umer came down with the cold/flu. He was off from work for 1 week l think, one day l was at work and he sends me a txt asking me to come home as he isnt well. l panicked, lied to my manager went home and he just wanted me to sit with him, and basically in a nutshell give him some attention. Can you believe it?

I thought you can only have 3 c-sec's an all, but maybe it does depend on the consultant.
Here in Oxford midwife told me they only go for c -sects if baby is in breach or mother health is in danger, otherwise they prefer the natural way. l was happy with natural but was curious to know for woen who wanted a c - sect what happens. x

thats how it is everywhere - u can't just choose to have a c-section!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:19 pm

i have no comparison but recovery from c-section for me was fine tbh, i was up and about later in the day, showered and dressed as normal the next morning, then home a couple of days later.xxx
Back to top Go down
sara
forum helper
sara

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:33 pm

wow thats good goin

celeb can hav c section as there 2 posh 2 push
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:33 pm

sara wrote:
wow thats good goin

celeb can hav c section as there 2 posh 2 push

thats cos they pay!!!xx
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:38 pm

lf only we all had the money but we live in the real world.

The midwife suggested afterwards to use warm water when am using the loo but that didnt really help to be honest. ln the end l sent Umer out to Boots and asked him to buy me some cheap towels and l used them whilst peeing. l know it sounds disgusting but it worked.
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:39 pm

see that wot i liked about the section tbh - at least i could see my sore bits.lol.ccc
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Yucky......lol. Knowing me l probbaly would he fainted, l cant stand looking at insides and gory things like that.
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:00 pm

i didn't see anything - matt nearly passed out tho.xx
Back to top Go down
sara
forum helper
sara

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Shehreen wrote:
lf only we all had the money but we live in the real world.

The midwife suggested afterwards to use warm water when am using the loo but that didnt really help to be honest. ln the end l sent Umer out to Boots and asked him to buy me some cheap towels and l used them whilst peeing. l know it sounds disgusting but it worked.
i was told about water water aswell but like u it didnt work did u use tea tree in u bath 2 help with the healing???
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:32 pm

No they didnt suggest that. All the midwife said was whilst you pee pour warm water to neutralise your pee but did it heck work! So l would ue the cheap sanitary towels and pee on that, then l started using a plastic cup which l would pee in and that definitely helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone been sterilized   anyone been sterilized - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone been sterilized
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mums and mums 2 be :: The general chatter room :: the medical room-
Jump to: