mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
todays plans - Page 2 Vote_lcaptodays plans - Page 2 Voting_bartodays plans - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
todays plans - Page 2 Vote_lcaptodays plans - Page 2 Voting_bartodays plans - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
todays plans - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
todays plans - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

todays plans

Go down 
+2
mum_of_2_princess_s
julie barnes
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shehreen
Shehreen

todays plans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:37 am

Totally with you on that. Its not exactly gonna build big interest in the bank and there always seem's to be one thing or another to buy for children.
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:46 am

lol.so true.it was the christmas clothes i was buying and pjs.he fell threw the floor when we got to the till.180pound,i have got 5 kids
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:50 am

l think 180 is good esp if its going towardsyour xmas shop. Some pple spend 200 on just one gift. For 5 kids that is really good esp from Matalan - you cant beat them on price and style.
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:53 am

i know,i love the clothes and quality from there
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:40 am

So wat did you buying John for xmas?
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:43 am

we dont buy each other,cant afford it lol
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:53 am

Ohh...but thats understandable.
So you gonna be cooking xmas dinner, going round to yur mums's or....
Hope John is off on xmas.
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:57 am

johns on nights over christmas but i think hes takeing some off,we go round to johns mums for a couple of hours.i usually cook for my lot,plus 3 extra but im not doing it anymore.nobody does it for me,im looking after us.i lost my mum,comeing up to 8 years on boxing day and my dad on the 1st may.this year,i dont have much of a family.one brother,whos being a right pain.a step sister and half sister,who i hardly see.familys,johns is close
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 am

Aww am sorry to hear about your parents and your own family. Hun l can relate to how you feel about having no family. I am originally from Bolton, l left home when l was 19 as l wasnt beng treated properly, the last straw for me was when l overheard my brother and mum planning on taking me to pakistan and marrying me off to some man and leaving me there. Trust me if l told you what l have been through you would be shocked. When l first got together with Umer and l told him his first question was 'are you sure they'your real family and you wern adopted?'. I could seriously write a book and it would be flying off he shelves.
We dont talk and are not in contact and l dont miss em for what they put me though so can understand how you feel about having no family and feeling lonely at times.
Umer's family is alright, but what l have found is they only seem to contact us when they want something, they never ring just for the sake of it or to ask how we are etc etc. So l keep myself away from them {even though they're in a different country} but should they ring l avoid speaking to em by going to the loo. Only 2 days ago Umer gave me the phone and l just said hi how are you and gave gave the phone back. Made a excuse that Daniyah needs changing. I cant stand Umer's mum, sisters, father or any of em.
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:13 am

i know what you mean about familys,my real dad.is still alive,havent spoken to him for 6 years and dont want to.i married at 27 an older man,i was raped and beaten by him.i took an overdose of anti depressants,prozac.i dont know how i survived,i turned my life around.im so glad i did,ive been with john 9 years and we have 5 lovely kids.jade is my exs but hes never been around,john brought her up from 14months.ive had a tough and hard life but it just makes us stronger and more wiser.big hugs to you
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:26 am

That is soo true. We all seem to have had a rough time, but no point dwelling on it. Past is the past and thats where it belongs. At least we can say we survived it and are here to tell the tale. Experiences definitely make us stronger and help mould us for future.
I'm glad and happy for you that you've found John and itobvious to me you're very happy and content with your life. We all deserve happiness.
x
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:28 am

we all deserve to be happy,we do have are rough times but weve survived alot and still together.how long have you been married?we got married on 12th july 2008,weve been together for 9 years
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:37 am

Wow big congrats for that.
Well we me b in 2006, were friends, am soo dumb l didnt even know that Umer had feeling for me. He gave me lots of hints and l dindt notice, so then he gave his parents the go ahead to find girl for him, so about 1 week before he was due to fly out of UK l then realised how much he means to me we got together in his last week. Whilst he was in Pakistan he was in touch with me by txts, msn and then he proposed to me so after 4 months l think l flew to Pakistan {had never been there before}, trust me l was shitting myself on the flight, lol he met me at the airport, took mto his house, l met all the fmaily and the following week we got married.
We got wed in Feb 2008.
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:42 am

arrrrrrr thats lovely,we were friends to start with.i didnt want a relationship,id just got divorced and had a child to look after.4 months later,i realised,i had feelings for john.we talked and it went from there.
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:45 am

Aww soo sweet. Good that John waited and didnt rush you into anything.
Back to top Go down
emma1976

emma1976

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:47 am

julie barnes wrote:
hi hun,im glad bens doing well.amys got to go back to speech,im at the school on thursday.over her speech and school work.i finished my christmas shopping today,well chuffed.just going to pick bits up each week for the kids.how are you doing?hope your takeing it easy

Hope it goes well hun with the speech and school hun , Ben is starting to do well in the group said 2 new words yesterday push and fish so well happy as been saying the same words for months and months and months , omg babe done all your xmas shopping god i not even started well i did some more baby shopping got 2 loads coming from boots and babies r us next saturday and planning to go up town to get some clothes etc when i go with my friends she going pick me up etc as the walking to town does me in now i am getting so close , yes strtig to slow down now and having naps now hope you are ok XXXXX
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:01 pm

im great,feel alot less stressed.that ive got the main bits in,just got to get bits for the kids as i go along.still not talking to my brother,hes a stubborn get.im glad your slowing down,take it easy.im also glad bens doing well,amy isnt.shes to bloody lazy and very stubborn.she doesnt take after me lol
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Hey Julie when you planning on putting your xmas tree up? Each child is different and will do things in their own pace or when they feel ready. Am sure she'll surprise you any day now Smile.
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:57 pm

amys got slight learning difficulties,shes 6.shes just started to read,she has problems with her s.shes lucky to be here,the cord was wrapped round her 3 times.i had to have an emergency c section
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:07 pm

aww hugs babe how scary i need get on with christmas cant believe we in november aready doe it feel like christmas to any of u doesnt to me tgin k i need get into the spirit damn quick hehe xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsandmums2be.com
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:12 pm

7 weeks for christmas,im all done with the bulk of the shopping.i cant believe how organised i am this year.i usually leave everything till the last minute lol
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:12 pm

i am getting there!!!!! don't need to do a food shop as such for xmas either ! got our hols first too.xx
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:14 pm

god i need get on prob is been so busy appts 4 kids not being well just been one thing after another xx
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:16 pm

ive just realised,ive done over 100posts.can i have a blinkie?
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:27 pm

hi babe we having them made babe once they ready they be added wd hunny xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: todays plans   todays plans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

todays plans
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next