mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:37 pm
Top posters
tina (1501)

LilMissTrippy (980)

julie barnes (934)

sara (930)

jane (916)

julieliz (885)

cas (836)

marti (815)

Shehreen (694)

Jodi (649)

Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

Share | 

My 3Boys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mum2specialboys

PostSubject: My 3Boys   Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:35 am

Hi all Am New to Site so thought had tell you alot more bout my 3 darling specialneeds boys. and how we got were we are today i met my darling hubby Nigel in 85 became close friends 88 we were engaged 1990 we got married 1991 John-anthony came along but not without problems i had a normal pregnancy but bad labour ended up having emergency csection and we both nearly lost our lives john nearly never made it he was 3 weeks late just bout hes still late bless him hes 6ft3/half inches size 16/half shoe a big lad he has asperger syndrome adhd bad anger issues asthma dyspraxia and speech dyspraxia nystagmus mod learning probs ocd Ty well he was 4 weeks early had bad pregnancy another csection but this time planned had tons of probs with ty at 6months was rushed in hospital with mild meningitis still scary mind yas constant accidents caused by john being nasty to him then again at 1 then diagnoised with epilepsy he now dont have it hes got severe autism adhd asthma echema dyspraxia nystagmus severe learning probs hypotonia ocd odd and conduct disorder all 3 boys have got to see genectics again in december. now nigel he to was 4 weeks early there is 17months between him and ty i had probs with his pregnancy to csection yet again sterilised with him at year old he was rushed in hossy with breathing probs etc found out to be epilepsy has he was to fitting i miscarried after john both ty and nigel went to child development centre ty was 2 when walked nigel 4 both ty and nigel diagnoiused with autism at 3 and 4 ty with adhd at 3. nigels got profound autism severe learning difficulties ocd nystagmus we not sure bout adhd has hes bad with his autism hes so agresive both go to specialneeds school. my hubbys great like i said me have got epilepsy was diagnoised after i had nigel was diagnoised in 93 with asthma and this year with osteo but been trying for a diagnois for 7 years for the pains i suffer also with depresion and anxiety my boys mean the world to me and i love em to pieces tys so clever at poetry and art work nigel at gym john at computers and photograsphy tc Debby i have to go to drs xx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My 3Boys   Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:35 pm

hi babe
you have had and still are going though so much as i said on upp my heart goes out to u if u ever wanna chat im here feel free also to send me pm anytime sweetheart im very understanding as all my mums will share with u they are a great bunch here some from upp u will know nic and emm have joined me here too as well as others from upp which is great as u will know some hope chat soon thinking of u let us know how u get on at the doctors big hugs babe xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsandmums2be.com
mum2specialboys

PostSubject: Re: My 3Boys   Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi Babes just got back from drs not good news am afraid bloods are way way up. worse than when they was when diagnoised back in jan got to go back tomoz for steroid injection me osteo has regressed its now in me shoulder and hands said got to have regular injections and bloods done to try and see if get bloods down got told of said i look completely washed out me own fault coz am not sleeping to good coz of the pains told me to take painmeds and go to bed early so thats what am gonna do from now on no more 4am late mornings for me cant do it its affecting me health yes thanks for that babes same goes for me if anyone wants to chat with me bout owt am here its hard having 3 boys with autism and having helath issues meself but my boys have and always will come before my own health has i love them so dearly chat later babes am on fb and msn if anyone wants my addys Debby xx Sad
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My 3Boys   Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:27 pm

hi babe
aww hugs sweetie hp[e injection sorts it out 4 u arthritis yeah i have it bad ive had it 12 years in my hands but now ive been diagnosed with it in my legs n knees im getting serious pains to the bottom of my back shoulders arms now so my next appt is this month with rhemotoolgist i cant walk far cos pain which is a nightmare i know abt going bed mornings im up till between 1am-4am now cos alicia so if u can get bed earlier that will hepu immensly especially ooking after yr 3 boys and al there needs and issues needs of my children has now got worse happy chat anytime babe r u on msn ? xx
Back to top Go down
mum2specialboys

PostSubject: Re: My 3Boys   Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:32 pm

yes babes am on msn its jontynjrmybears@hotmail.com am also on fb its Deborah Jane Birkett am 1 in blacktop has theres a few of us on fb tc babes Debby xx
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My 3Boys   Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:36 pm

aww thanks babe dont know wheter im coming or going atm with kids theres needs appts so tahnks xx
Back to top Go down
mum2specialboys

PostSubject: Re: My 3Boys   Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:42 pm

u can chat to me anytime babes i dont mind it can be hard cant it have got that many appts coming up with boys and meself its a nightmare babes got buildersw in to so thats even worse. my family dont help par from mum hubbys fantastic so are his side but rest of family i dunno they always ask for my help and like a fool i do and am 1 with 3 specialneeds boys got genectics in december for all 3 boys so thats gonna be hard 1 want more tests to see if boys have just got these probs and nothink else oldest we know has only got the aspie and adhd plus his few other probs outa 3 hes easiest with probs but difficultiest to deal with coz he got anger issues have had many a blackeye of him in past tc huni xxx Debby
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My 3Boys   Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:20 pm

thanks babe yeah is hard i dont get any hepl either appts after appts grr so many issues agghhh xx
Back to top Go down
MELS
Mods
Mods

PostSubject: Re: My 3Boys   Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:58 am

hugs hun
Back to top Go down
marti
Mods
Mods

PostSubject: Re: My 3Boys   Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:23 am