mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
constant arguing Vote_lcapconstant arguing Voting_barconstant arguing Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
constant arguing EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
constant arguing EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
constant arguing EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
constant arguing EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
constant arguing EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
constant arguing EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
constant arguing EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
constant arguing EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
constant arguing EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

constant arguing

Go down 
+4
LilMissTrippy
jane
Shehreen
Jenny1977
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny1977
forum promotor
Jenny1977

constant arguing Empty
PostSubject: constant arguing   constant arguing EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 am

Is anyone else having a rough patch with their other half over money and not working so not much money to spare at the moment. Its all we seem to do at the moment as he wont pull his finger out and look for work. He is now whinging that i have spent £250 on a car so i can get back to doing care work as he can't be bothered to apply for any other work except bakery work which there isn't much around at the moment. It is causing so much stress between the 2 of us that i'm getting to a point thati might be better off without him sometimes. I can't stop crying about it at the
moment cry
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

constant arguing Empty
PostSubject: Re: constant arguing   constant arguing EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:03 pm

Aww hun

hugs

I'm soo sorry to hear that. What is the saying, money is the root of all evil. l totally agree with that. If you dont have enough there are arguments, and if you have too much there is still arguments.
Life is soo difficult.
Hubby works 6 nights and l am working 36 hours and in the process of waiting for my crb to me back so l can do some agency work on saturdays as the pay is very good on weekends.

Just the evening l was saying to hubby l feel bored kuz all seem to be doing is working and paying off this bill or that. We just hope 2010 will be a good year, and keep telling ourselves that things will get better soon.

All l can say is try and talk to him, open yourself up and let him know what lengths you are going to and you would like to see him making more of a effort as things are getting on top of you.

Wish you luck and am here if you wanna download anytime. Please dont hesitate.
x
Back to top Go down
jane
Mods
Mods
jane

constant arguing Empty
PostSubject: Re: constant arguing   constant arguing EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:44 pm

aww i know what u mena a few months ago we were the same but im sure it will sort itself out
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

constant arguing Empty
PostSubject: Re: constant arguing   constant arguing EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:14 am

Have been there and done that with my Ex Sad .... went through years of hell ... am now very happy with Russ so there was a happy ending to my story ... I really feel for you chick big hugs and hope you can sort through it all xx
Back to top Go down
mum_of_2_princess_s

mum_of_2_princess_s

constant arguing Empty
PostSubject: Re: constant arguing   constant arguing EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:33 am

jenny i am in the exactt same position as u he looks on the jobcentre wen he feels like it well im out only doin part time work and worryin about xmas and how we're gonna make it possible and stuff. im here if u need to talk. some time u just wanna be single it would cause less hassle xx
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

constant arguing Empty
PostSubject: Re: constant arguing   constant arguing EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:03 pm

we went threw abad stage,afew weeks ago.money and kids.caused alot of stress between me and john.i just told him,to buck his ideas up.we sat down and discussed things.if you want the realationship to work,it will.were all in the same boat and things will get tough,always remember to talk to each other.plus were all here for you,try not to argue in front of the kids.as they pick up on it and add to the stress. hugs
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

constant arguing Empty
PostSubject: Re: constant arguing   constant arguing EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:06 am

aww hugs to all you lovely ladies xx
Back to top Go down
marti
Mods
Mods
marti

constant arguing Empty
PostSubject: Re: constant arguing   constant arguing EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:00 pm

awwww big hugs
Back to top Go down
MELS
Mods
Mods
MELS

constant arguing Empty
PostSubject: Re: constant arguing   constant arguing EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:32 am

Hi Jenny, Yes I am definitely going through it as well. Have lots of bad days - but sometimes I can have a run of good days as well
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

constant arguing Empty
PostSubject: Re: constant arguing   constant arguing EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:35 am

i think were all the same,always remember.theres someone here if you need to chat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

constant arguing Empty
PostSubject: Re: constant arguing   constant arguing Empty

Back to top Go down

constant arguing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mums and mums 2 be :: The general chatter room :: relationships-
Jump to: