mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
i am thinking of Vote_lcapi am thinking of Voting_bari am thinking of Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
i am thinking of EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
i am thinking of EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
i am thinking of EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
i am thinking of EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
i am thinking of EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
i am thinking of EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
i am thinking of EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
i am thinking of EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
i am thinking of EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

i am thinking of

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
julieliz
julieliz

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:14 am

getting a childminder when i go back to work after this baby, not for the baby straight away but for tom and em

has anyone any experience of this????
Back to top Go down
jane
Mods
Mods
jane

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:22 am

i havent sorry
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:06 am

Hi hun.

I am a 1st time time. I rejoined work 4 weeks ago. I have not got a childminder as firstly its very difficult to find someone, it can be very expensive and l am very very protective of our daughter.
I'm sure everyone is protective of their children, but l am abit too much.

Going back to work has been quite good for myself and hubby. He woks nights and l work during the day, so when he gets in from work 7:30amish l'm on my way out.

What type of rk do you do and what hours will you be doing?

x

Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:35 am

well, tom and emily will be 6 and 4 when i go back to work( baby will only be 5months but will be going to my mum till he is 1 )
i work 2days a week, i leave at 6.30am and dont get back till 9pm although my hubby is often home earlier.
tom and emily have both been in private nursery from 6months but at present are with my mil but that will prob not be possible next year. tom will be in fulltime school and emily in nursery and playschool so the childminder will on ly be for b4 and after that

hope that makes sense.x
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:20 pm

lol yes it does make sense.

By the sounds of it you seem tohe it figured out, and its good you have your mum to depend on.
Having family esp for looking after your children is very helpful. Unfortunately my hubby's parents are not in the UK, hence why ourwork schedule is fixed around our daughter Daniyah.
Hubby starts work at 11pm ifnishes at 7am, l start at 8am and some days finish at 8pm when hubby is on a day off, when he is working l start at 8am nd finish at 2pm....ohh the joys of parenthood lol.
x

i am thinking of Age
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:28 am

my hubbys shifts change all the time, quite often having days off cancelled thats why i thought a childminder cos the nurserys we have used are never open long enough for my hours.xxx
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:34 am

Good luck in finding someone.

x

Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:34 am

i dont think i could ever have a child minder the kind you pay to look after your children i think maybe im just an over protective mum lol but luckly i have the kids dad to look after them until he goes back to work x
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:42 am

Am the same, am very fussy and protective. Mind you though there are some good ones out there, but just the world we live in thmedia focuses only on the bad ones. x
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:57 am

exactly you can never be to careful x
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:15 pm

in an ideal world maybe i would not choose one but we gotta work.x
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:34 pm

True, bills wont pay themselves.
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:01 am

very true do you have a local surestart? sum times they have a list of registered child minders in your area and sum times they go to the centers so you can always find out like back ground info or even get to no them b4 hand x
Back to top Go down
~pink~
global mod

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:29 am

i dont trust any one with my kids sorry not much help am i lol

im not going back to work till my last baby goes to school....
Back to top Go down
XjodyX
forum promotor
XjodyX

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:16 am

ditto hun but sum times it has to be done im not going back to work till my youngest is at school x
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:35 am

i would love to have that choice, but would have to sell my house to be able to afford not to work so not an option, but the childminder is only for my oldest 2 anyway, who will be 6 and 4 at the time.x
there are a few mums at toms school who are childminders and at toddlers too so thought would try there first.x
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:26 am

That sounds like a good idea hun. l really do hope you find someone good. Me and Umer we look after Daniyah and base our work around her.
For instance he works nights so l'm am with her, during the day whilst l'm at work he is with her. Its very difficult, but has to be done. x

i am thinking of Age

i am thinking of DD1

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIoiFu1/]
i am thinking of Weight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i am thinking of Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am thinking of   i am thinking of Empty

Back to top Go down

i am thinking of
Page 1 of 1