mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHarrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 Voting_barHarrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHarrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 Voting_barHarrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa)

Go down 
+6
Shehreen
mum_of_2_princess_s
tina
Jenny1977
cas
Chezzie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shehreen
Shehreen

Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa)   Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:32 am

ooh dear..wot is the saying? mney is the root of all evil. i totaly agree wiv tht. if u dont have enuf pple not happy, n if u do still there isnt no happiness.
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa)   Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:45 am

i just want the house sold,the debts are mounting up.i just dont know what to do
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa)   Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 am

its ver stressful. can imagine how you feel. in this year 2009 we have moved 5 houses {no kidding}, and not only has it cost us but the stress is something we cud of done without. we also have debt which we are paying off senbly each month. hence why umer is now working 6 nights instead of 5. plus l am waiting for my crb to arrive by post, and soon sa l get it l'll be on the phone to the agency and doing weeknd work with them. if l were to go into what we have been through this year you wud b mea shocked.
so we're being positive and telling ourselves that 2010 will be our year. so roll on 2009.
cant you do any work in the house or anything?
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa)   Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:55 am

weve lived her for over 6 years,love the house but bad area.we cant move at the mo.cant afford to move as weve got loads of debts to.once ive sold my dads house,we can pay are debts off,theres debts for the house to.council tax,gas,electricty.even though its an empty house,my brother doesnt understand this.
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa)   Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:32 pm

That is sad to hear. Some people can be soo difficult and not understanding. Have you not tried to get another relative to speak some sense to him? x
Back to top Go down
Chezzie
global mod
Chezzie

PostSubject: Re: Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa)   Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:37 pm

hiya guys so sorry for the delay ... I ended up having 2 meetings with the head the first one to explai everything that was going on and the second was because she offered to get all of Harrys work and explain to us exactly what was going on,
anyway it turns out I was right all along, Harry entered the year above average in everything.... When we were told he needed learning support it was made out to us that he woul dbe taken out of his class into a small group and given support that way as with the other less abled chidlren and that he was bottom of his class, what has actually happened is because he had chicken pox then swine flu so had alot of time school his level has now sliped to the average to a little below average range ( which is normal for a child who has had so much time off) ... he isnt going to any special group at all like we were told whats actually happening is that in his weaker subjects the teaching assistant is sitting with him and helpping him to catch p on what he missed!!! ... she showed us his work since hes been back from illness ( 2 weeks) and he is on the right track to get back where he was, his stupid teacher jsut didnt bother to exlpain things poperly to us so made it out to be worse than it was.... we have had more serious matters with the school which I am not willing to write on a forum im afraid but is one of the reasons for my not being around but hopefully I should get those ironed out in the next couple of weeks, thanks for asking after him I really appreciate it xxx
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
forum promotor
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa)   Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:48 am

im glad you sorted things out and hopefuly harry will catch up and get back on track hugs
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa)   Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:27 am

oh hun after all taht stupid sodding teacher no idea babe if only she explained would saved a lot of stress on u massive hugs babe u know where i am xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsandmums2be.com
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa)   Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:23 pm

l agree with Tina. If the teacher had been clear at the beginning it would have saved you altot of time, headache and stress but glad things are sorted now. x
Back to top Go down
marti
Mods
Mods
marti

PostSubject: Re: Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa)   Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:55 pm

sorry to hear hun
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa)   Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:06 am

I also agree with tina ... I am sooooooo glad you got it all sorted in the end hugs hun xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa)   Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harrys bloody teacher !!! grrrr ( long one grab a cuppa)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2