mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
mums and mums 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mums and mums 2 be

welcome to our website we are mums ourself and our aim is to give you a great warming site for advice friendship and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Donate  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 111 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:03 am
Top posters
tina (1501)
how nice it  would be .... Vote_lcaphow nice it  would be .... Voting_barhow nice it  would be .... Vote_rcap 
LilMissTrippy (980)
how nice it  would be .... Vote_lcaphow nice it  would be .... Voting_barhow nice it  would be .... Vote_rcap 
julie barnes (934)
sara (930)
jane (916)
julieliz (885)
cas (836)
marti (815)
Shehreen (694)
Jodi (649)
Latest topics
» Happy Easater..........
how nice it  would be .... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am by Jodi

» vote for us at 1 award
how nice it  would be .... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am by Jodi

» My daughter Ela
how nice it  would be .... EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm by Shehreen

» laptop or comp
how nice it  would be .... EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am by linzi

» Feeling bit narked off.
how nice it  would be .... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm by ~*~TiGgY~*~

» Siggy Making
how nice it  would be .... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 am by Mumto2

» what breed of dog/cat
how nice it  would be .... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am by Mumto2

» do u drink pints
how nice it  would be .... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

» Tea or coffee
how nice it  would be .... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am by Mumto2

Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

how nice it would be ....

Go down 
+6
tina
LilMissTrippy
~*Nicola*~
Mummy_Emm
mum_of_2_princess_s
Chezzie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chezzie
global mod
Chezzie

how nice it  would be .... Empty
PostSubject: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:36 pm

if i could sit here and say yeah im fab with money and have loads of it, only thing is it would be a lie, I think the biggest downfall with our money is that we smoke and that takes up a huge lump of our cash. I am currently starting driving lesson which is costin a fortune but on the plus side we will save about £1000 a yr that my hubby spends to get to work and back everyday
Back to top Go down
mum_of_2_princess_s

mum_of_2_princess_s

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:04 pm

i know the feelin hun we always seem to be skint. its pants xx
Back to top Go down
Mummy_Emm
Admin
Admin
Mummy_Emm

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:54 am

i know that feeling too hun
Back to top Go down
~*Nicola*~
Admin
Admin
~*Nicola*~

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:10 pm

And me its poop aint it
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.us-proud-parents.com
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:09 pm

I hate it an all .... we are always tight for money especially at this time of year Sad
Back to top Go down
tina
Admin
Admin
tina

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:16 pm

theres always something ay makes me alugh here i am making gift baskets 4 peeps and i only 2 xmas prezzies so far oops xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsandmums2be.com
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:51 pm

We havent got any presents yet Shocked

Really must got sorted and start doing this! x
Back to top Go down
kaidensmummy-2009

kaidensmummy-2009

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:23 pm

i'd love to say i have heaps of money, but i really don't, i mean we only just get by, we have aprox £1,800 of bills a month which leaves us with about £700 a month to live on Sad on the plus side i have done all my christmas shopping and wrapped it all! prepared or what! Smile x
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:12 am

Yep you are VERY prepared M well done to you chick Smile
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:44 pm

I think most people are skint. But it does make me think at times how do other people survive, l mean there are some people who are working, and living very comfortably and saving.
Me and hubby are both working and recently just paid off loan which we borrowed from the bank but before the money has gone into the account its already going on bills.
Hubby is now working 6 nights so we only see eachother Monday night, l have applied to a agency for extra work and just wiating for my CRB to come back then l'll be working a extra day. Dont know what else to do l mean especially if we want to have any savings we really have to work hard. Not fair!
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:26 am

i can't understand how we are not more financially comfy now, my wages have increased by at least 60% in the last 2 years by me increasing hours and negotiating payrises lol but i seem to have no more money at all Sad
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:15 am

I think its the cost of living ... I mean every week I go to Tesco I buy some of the same stuff and watched the prices it it go up every week .. petrol is another example I mean it costs so much to run your car these days ... Russ is in a really good job and I dont work at the mo so thats why we budget we dont really go anyway but this year we managed to move house (rented) .. go to the south of france (my dads house) and change our car WTF? I must be doing something fab with my money and I believe its cost I count every penny and budget on my spread sheets lol ... Plus I sell a lot of stuff on Ebay ... BUT saying all that the money does go and we dont get much in fact at the moment NONE to save Sad
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:20 pm

We're the same hun. Umer has a good job, his pay is not brilliant but it aint bad. I am working an all but come at the end of the month we dont have any savings either. Umer has now started working 6 nights instead of 5, and l am also waiting for m CRB check to come back then l will be starting agency work every saturdays and fingrs crossed hope that helps. I think everyone is in the same boat.
People are not being paid enough, and cost of living is rising.
Back to top Go down
LilMissTrippy
global mod
LilMissTrippy

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Your soooo right .. deffo not being paid enough I know my Russ works damn hard for what he gets but then I think at least he got a job x
Back to top Go down
Shehreen
Shehreen

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:16 pm

That's very true. I dont know how people are surviving who dont have jobs. My heart literally goes out to em. Makes me scared just to try and imagine how they must feel.
Umer works hard an all. He works nights in a hotel, and some of the story's he tells me of the people esp when their's either a football match on or when they've had a good few drinks down their behaviour is absolutely atrocious.
The women really shock me. He should get paid more for some of the crap he has to put up with.
Back to top Go down
marti
Mods
Mods
marti

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:55 pm

I know the feeling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how nice it would be ....   how nice it  would be .... Empty

Back to top Go down

how nice it would be ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mums and mums 2 be :: The general chatter room :: money talk-
Jump to: